i

i

3.03.2012

Do Nothing Day

Let me make this clear, I have been wanting one of these for a looong time. School work has been bogging me down so, Mom promised me a day where I could just relax.

So far I have made muffins with my sister, finished Ruby Holler by Sharron Creech, and read some of Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. Needless to say, it has been wonderful and it's only 10:30!!!

We had a big storm last night. It's all anyone has talked about this morning! We were at a play half an hour away from our house but we didn't have any rain the whole way home!!! (Thank you God!)

I think it's time for some picture updates.
We've been climbing trees,

Digging around in the flowers,

Swinging,

Spinning,

Jumping with glee,

and marveling at all the flowers.

But in the end of the day, we smile. Dirty tongue and all.


Never stop dreaming,
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment