i

i

2.10.2012

The Jungle Book

Recently My sister Kathleen and I auditioned for Jungle Book The Musical with a homeschool drama group. We were over joyed to find out that Kathleen got Mowgli!!!! So she is the main little boy while I get to be Kaa the cunning snake. ssssssssssssssssss... It's lots of fun. So rehearsals started last week and we have two more weeks so memorize all of our lines and our character sketch is due Monday. (meaning, we have to write down who our character is, how we're going to portray him/her, a Bible verse that goes along with it...) The play is in May and we have practices once a week so this is going to be a big part of our second semester.

On a side note, I got a solo in a song Give Me Wings in chorus. :) I can't wait till our recital on Saturday.

P.S. We are reading The Jungle Book as a read-aloud for the next couple weeks and is really good so far.

Give me wings that I may fly to heights unseen,
Gracie sssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment