i

i

1.05.2012

The Out Takes

Today I got woken up by Mommy and stayed in bed for 15 more minutes. When o went down stairs I got myself some juice and promptly lied down on the couch while mommy made French toast. She doled out that it was ready and my younger sister Kathleen walks sleepily down the stairs. I barely ae any because he syrup was too sweet for my tummy. We prayed over the day and I went to look at carnagie music.
Explenation: we go to the fine arts summer academy or fasa every year. It is hosted by the Annie Moses band and they are playing at carnagie hall next weekend. Hey have invited some camp participants to be in the orchestra and chorus.

There is a section of the concert where there are smaller vocal ensembles from people at fasa. I haven't heard that I was in one so we are assuming I'm not. You can see how this would make me sad.

I have to go do school work now.

Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment