i

i

12.04.2011

Goodbye and hello

I have just spent 5 amazing days in colonial Virginia on a school trip. The people there were so amazing I have to give them a hand.

Dear lily,
This us not the end by Gunger is officially. My favorite song.

Dear Hannah,
I'm sorry if I bored you to death with wicked songs. Also, your knitting is pretty amazing.

Dear will,
We all love your laugh and missed it Thursday night.

Dear smith,
It's all my fault if you were bored to death by our singing.

Dear Darr,
WE DO NOT sound like a windshield wiper when we sing. P.S. Mr. G won the deer game.

Dear stuart,
You are very smart although very crazy.

Dear nick,
You just don't get it.

Dear Chris,
Why you insist in talking to us I don't know why.

Dear Nate,
STOP BOTHERING US!!!!

Dear jonny,
Have you noticed that since you came with us the other guys swarm when your van pulls in after school.



Dear jack,
Your obsession with wikipedia went a little too far in case you haven't noticed.

Dear Isaac,
Your voices are hilarious and never get old.

Dear thorin,
Your name is totally awesome. The stonewall chess move is really cool. P.S. Do you have another riddle for me?

Sincerely yours,
Gracie

1 comment:

  1. haha :) sounds like you had a fun time! So glad you're back! Me and Laura Grace missed ya <3

    ReplyDelete