i

i

11.16.2011

Sorry

(sorry guys, I shouldn't be taking this out on y'all. But I need someone to talk to.)
Do you ever feel like your family isn't family any more. I don't mean Mom, Dad, sister, brother. I mean church family. The ones who are supposed to pray for you and lift you up in hard times. Not make times harder. ... Handbells used to be so much fun. But that was before I had to share with Anna. You would think that because I had done it before her that she would ask for help and admit I was doing it right. Instead she does everything her way, makes the whole song sound bad, and then roll her eyes and insist that I was the one doing it wrong.  I know it's not your fault, and that your most likely not going to read this post. But I need someone to talk to. Girls can be mean. We all know that. But when someone crosses the line.  We need a friend to talk to. Thank you, unknown person, for being my friend. Please pray for me.

From my teddy bears arms,
Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment